Our historic window services begin with basic rehabilitation to restore operability, replace broken glazing, and performing certain repairs. Full restoration services can extend beyond this.
Basic Restoration includes
- Unsticking painted shut sashes
- Removing sashes from frame
- Scrape surfaces and sand to ensure operation.
- Replacing broken pulleys.
- Replacing broken chains or cords.
- Replacing non-working hardware to ensure operation of window.
- Re-glazing of broken or cracked glass.
Right Path Windows & Restoration has the experience and resources to perform every aspect of historic restoration from removal and board-up to restoration and rehabilitation, including reproduction, finishing, and re-installation. Our proven process for historic window restoration has been very efficient and successful, as well as predictable. All of our craftsmen have been cross-trained in each procedure and our shop environment is constantly being refined to support and improve our work. We maintain the highest levels of quality control, and we are always improving our efforts so we can pass along these efficiencies to our clients in the pricing.