The sensitive replacement of traditional and Landmarked windows is our specialty.
Attention to proportion and accuracy of detail allows us to faithfully replicate the original style of the windows. While holding old world feel and appearance, we provide 21st century standards of insulation and security.
WE CAN MANUFACTURE COMPLETE NEW WOOD WINDOWS WITH EITHER
- Single glazed units - for use where historic protection applies, or
- Double glazed units - that comply with current Building Regulations
- Weight and chain with modern features, or
- Modern spring balanced
Wood windows and doors installed a century ago are still found all over the US, this is with old techniques of preserving wood. Using engineered timber and modern paints and stains we offer excellent guarantees on all aspects of our products and with minimal maintenance our timber doors and windows will last for many many years.
- All finishing warranties are subject to the environmental conditions of the site location, and adherence to the care and maintenance procedures laid down by manufacturers under the conditions of sale.<br>
- Colour variations in timber may occur as it is a natural product.
- PWG Trading Ltd reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice
- 30 Years – Timber – For a period of 30 years from the date of delivery, Dale Windows warrants that the goods will be free of rot or fungal infection under normal conditions, and that every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the use of good quality materials, and where care and maintenance has been carried out satisfactorily.
- 10 Years – Sealed Unit – For a period of 10 years from the date of delivery, Dale Windows warrants that double glazed sealed cavity units, supplied factory fitted shall be fit for purpose for which goods of the type are normally used under normal conditions, and that every effort has been made to ensure the use of good quality materials, and where care and maintenance has been carried out satisfactorily.
- 10 Years – Hardware – For a period of 10 years from the date of delivery, Dale Windows warrants that all hardware that is supplied factory fitted shall be fit for purpose for which goods of the type are normally used under normal conditions, and that every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the use of quality materials, where care and maintenance has been carried out satisfactorily.
- 10 Years – Workmanship – For a period of 10 years from the date of delivery, Dale Windows warrants that goods supplied will be free from defects as a result of the manufacturing processes when used under normal conditions, where care and maintenance has been carried out satisfactorily.
- 8 Years (Paint) 5 Years (Stain) – Paint and Stain – For the decorative finish on products supplied factory finished, the Dale Windows warranty shall be 8 years for paint finished items and 5 years for stain finished items from the date of delivery, in normal use and moderate weather conditions, and where care and maintenance has been carried out satisfactorily.
A little about us
Right Path has considerable experience in the authentic reproduction of wood windows. We duplicate original designs no matter how unique, with custom sizes and odd shapes being our specialty. We take great pride in recreating an existing unit no matter its age or level of difficulty. Right Path also can repair your existing wood windows, which enables you to maintain the character and beauty of your windows without incurring the cost of replacement.
Right Path is active in organizations such as the Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI) and the Landmarks Preservation Commission.
Whatever your project may entail, Right Path's unwavering commitment to quality shows in our craftsmanship. You can be assured that the final product will be as close to the original as possible.
Right Path Windows & Restoration and its depth of experience can draft all your window details. Whether you are presenting your drawings for approval from your local community board or to the board of Landmarks Preservation, not only will your presentation look professional, it will be accurate and ready for fabrication. This will afford you the peace of mind of knowing that you are getting exactly what you ordered.
Right Path Windows & Restoration can prepare your NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission permit application for you.
If you're not sure if your building is a landmarked building, you can check the status of your property online by clicking here
If you live in a listed building, and you are planning to make any alterations to your windows, you may need the consent of New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission.
However, this consent is not required if you are doing renovations such as re-painting. For more information on whether you need a permit, visit their website to learn which types of work requires a permit. Click here for a link to their website.
This process will normally require researching the history of the building, photographs of the buildings and windows, and a report on the condition of the existing windows.
Architectural drawings may also be required, as well as all the technical specification of any glazing to be used, including details such as astragal widths, window profiles, materials, and window construction methods.
The application process can take between 20 to 30 business days. Although a positive outcome to your application is not guaranteed, with our professional experience and advice, your application is more likely to be successful and to take less time.
As our company offers all the services for sash and casement windows, from full renovation, replacement sashes only, double glazed sashes into existing casements as well as complete replacement, we have no interest in pursuing any particular aspect and will offer genuine practical advice based on your situation and the condition of your existing windows.
For more information please contact us with any questions, comments, concerns, or requests for our services. We'll be happy to assist you.
Phone - (877) 512 7284
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out form below.
Workshop and Mailing Address
230 S Broadway, 2nd floor
Yonkers, NY 10705
877 512 7284